Free cloud training program offered by Microsoft
April 25, 2016 Leave a comment
Microsoft has announced that it has created a new training program called IT Pro Cloud Essentials. This program aims to help IT professionals improve their cloud skills.
For enticements, Microsoft is offering:
- Free tech support and extended trial [60 days instead of 30 days] of Office 365.
- Free tech support and extended trial [3 months instead of 30 days] of its BYOD product, Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS).
- If you sign up before September 30, Microsoft will also give $100 Azure credit per month for a three-month period.
- A free three month subscription to the Pluralsight training site and access to one of 10 courses selected by Microsoft that are cloud related.
- Access to Microsoft Virtual Academy [really, anyone has access!].
- Access to professional career counseling for a career path in cloud computing.
- Free telephone support for a single incident per year for Azure or on-premises products.
You can get further information by going to https://www.itprocloudessentials.com/